Search This Blog

Thursday, January 7, 2010

First and Foremost.

Hello Everyone!
This is a secret blog of sorts...only for my Freedom Valley Kids Staff Members and anyone wanting to learn more!  Kids Ministry is hot right now in the church world, but you may not realize that if you aren't in the loop, so here is your chance to get in!  I will be posting articles and links and notes from conferences, and anything that I've learned from, so that you can learn along with me!

So here's how you can get updates:  First, I'll send the link to a new post to everyone that has an e-mail listed on our CCB site and is a part of our Kids Staff Group.  If you've served in Kids Ministry recently, you should already be a part of this group.  If you don't know if your e-mail is listed, please log onto freedomvalley.org, and click the tiny little sign up button at the bottom of the left and add in on our new online church database!  Second, I'll post links on my facebook and twitter, so search for me on either of those sites, and you can get your updates that way as well.  You can always return to read old posts anytime at ffreedomvalleykids.blogspot.com.

This blog will also be used as a training blog!  From time to time, I may post video trainings or podcasts.  I'll update you every time though, so you won't miss a thing.

Thank you all for doing such a great job with our Freedom Valley Kids!
Candace Pringle

2 comments:

  1. Way to start off the new year Candace!!! You're doing such a great job! God has blessed us by sending you to minister to the kids in our area. We couldn't be more blessed by that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Laura!! I love having you on my team!

    ReplyDelete